- Flexible working hours to combine work with study or your interests.
- Training (if needed) in hotel management and sales systems.
- Career development opportunities both in Latvia and in other company projects in Europe.
- Work in a fast growing international company.
- Health insurance after 3 months of service.
- Employee bonuses and discounts in Mogotel Hotel Group hotels, restaurants and spa areas.
- Fully equipped and professionally prepared workplace.
- Employee bonding events.
- Competitive salaries from EUR 6,80 to EUR 7,40 per hour gross, always paid on time.
- Shift work from 8:00-20:00 or 10:00 - 22:00.
- Work in a professional team.
- Social guarantees.
- Dynamic working environment.
We're looking for you if:
- Your previous work experience is related to the tourism/hospitality industry.
- You have previous experience with PMS (Fidelio Suite 8, Opera Cloud, Opera On Site, Mews), RMS and other sales software as this will be an advantage for you.
- You are able to work with large amounts of information and quickly navigate sales figures.
- You have a good knowledge of English. Other language skills will be an advantage.
- You are ambitious, energetic, committed and have the ability to show initiative.
- You have the ability to plan and organise your working time independently.
We will entrust you with:
- Organising daily online sales outside the working hours of the online sales team.
- Working closely with online sales specialists.
- Working closely with our chain hotel staff as well as the reservations department on daily sales.
Please send your CV under "Information about candidate".
We will contact the candidates who will be invited for an interview!
If you want your submitted application with CV to be stored for future selection by AS Mogotel Hotel Group, please indicate in your application: I agree that my application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) will be stored by AS Mogotel Hotel Group and can be used for future selection for other relevant vacancies.