AS Mogotel Hotel Group invites you to our their team as a Reservation Specialist!
- Paid training from the first day (working with hotel management systems: Mews, Opera programs).
- Support from experienced colleagues during the learning period.
- Flexible work schedule that you can adjust according to your plans (working hours 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, with the possibility of arranging different workloads).
- Employee discounts of up to 40% on all network hotel services.
- Health insurance after probationary period.
- Opportunities for growth and development within an international company - work in any of the network hotels.
- Friendly and international team.
- Fully equipped workplace and a professional, dynamic working environment.
- Employee bonding events.
- Partial remote work option.
- Quarterly bonuses (dependent on your performance).
- Competitive salary always paid on time: gross from 1092 EUR - 1142 EUR.
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in customer service (experience in the tourism industry is considered a plus).
- You have good computer and software skills.
- You are available for shift work (including weekends and holidays according to the work schedule).
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You possess excellent communication skills, precision, and attention to detail.
- You aspire to learn high standards of guest service.
- You are proficient in Latvian, Russian, and English at conversational level.
We will entrust you with:
- Organizing the reservation process for Wellton Hotels, Rixwell Hotels, Rija Hotels chains.
- Handling reservations and communication via phone and email.
- Working with various hotel programs.
Please send your CV under "Information about candidate".
We will contact the candidates who will be invited for an interview!
If you want your submitted application with CV to be stored for future selection by AS Mogotel Hotel Group, please indicate in your application: I agree that my application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) will be stored by AS Mogotel Hotel Group and can be used for future selection for other relevant vacancies.