- Higher or secondary vocational education.
- Previous work experience in cosmetology and massage (respective certificates must be presented).
- Accuracy, ability to hold attention, kindness.
- Good command of Latvian, Russian, and English.
- To engage in active sales of SPA services and cosmetic products.
- To keep positive psychological and emotional microclimate at the SPA cabinet.
- To establish working environment in line with the concepts of the SPA company and hygiene requirements.
- To follow the company’s internal standards and labour discipline.
- To take responsibility of your own professional activities.
- To obey professional standards and principles of ethics.
- Job in a rapidly growing company, with possibilities to change positions.
- Competitive salary.
- Day shifts.
- Social garanties
Apply for this vacancy by submitting the form on the right, send your application with reference “SPA Specialist” to email@example.com. or call our personnel specialist for more details +371 29571900 (Monday - Friday, from 9:00 till 17:00).