SPA Centre Developing Manager
Hotel operator Mogotel looks for the SPA CENTRE DEVELOPER/HEAD at the new (currently under construction) Wellton brand hotel. The SPA centre occupies around 750 sq.m., has a pool, massage baths, steam saunas and massage cabinets.
SPA centre will occupy 750 sq.m. and include a pool, massage baths and pools, steam saunas in the pool area, as well as separate massage cabinets.
Job duties (before opening of the SPA centre)
- To develop a concept for the SPA centre.
- To participate in the spatial planning of the SPA centre and procedure cabinets along with the project architect and designer.
- To organize procurement competitions for finishing materials.
- To organize procurement competitions for all equipment at the SPA centre.
- To determine necessary materials and equipment and place orders.
- To supervise the construction of the SPA centre; to coordinate and supervise works between the architect, designer and construction company.
- To determine necessary equipment at the procedure cabinets.
After opening of the SPA centre
- To organize day-to-day operations at the SPA centre.
- To supervise the quality of client service.
- To manage staff at the SPA centre.
- To prepare and give presentations.
- To process and analyse information.
- To prepare reports.
- To plan sales and marketing activities in cooperation with other departments.
- Previous working experience in similar position
- Good presentation and communication skills, strategic thinking, result-oriented person capable to endure stress
- Good verbal and written command of Latvian, Russian and English
- Ability to implement self-studies and to perfect own knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Ability to act both creatively and analytically
- Ability to work, plan and organize own working hours independently
- Experience in the field of hotel business will be considered as an advantage.
- Interesting job in a fast growing company
- Competitive and stable remuneration
- Friendly, positive and professional team
- Social guarantees, health insurance
Apply for this vacancy by submitting the form on the right or call our personnel specialist for more details +371 29571900 (Monday - Friday, from 9:00 till 17:00).